- An LCS team has recently completed research into shared working for the national organisation, the Local Better Regulation Office. Our strategic national analysis and recommendations have just been submitted to LBRO (June 2009) and include four reports, one of which was sent to Lord Mandelson, the new Minister for the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills.
- For the IDeA (Improvement and Development Agency) we researched and produced national case studies of good practice sourced from the successful Beacon Council scheme. These are now held on their website as a resource.
- In 2008 for the South West Region Skills for Care organisation we completed an evaluation of national New Types of Worker pilot projects and innovative schemes and put forward recommendations for future development.
- For the four Olympic London boroughs we researched and developed a feasibility study into the sharing of regulatory services.
- In 2009 we produced for Halton Borough Council in Merseyside, a series of high level research reports relating to the development of Commissioning for Personalisation in Adult Social Care services. Our recommendations are now being implemented through a high level transformation board.
- Business in the Arts:North West invited LCS between 2007-08 to research and develop participation in their Board Bank programme, which is a confidential register of people with business skills who are offering to share their skills and expertise with the arts and museums by serving on boards of management. They were keen to extend their membership to marginalised and excluded disabled people.